A TEACHER WHO BLOGS !..


School year 2010-2011 is the most difficult times in my teaching carrier. As i mentioned in my previews post, our school lacks of teaching force. Only five are permanent teachers excluding our school head who has been promoted from Teacher-III to Head Teacher-I. He supposedly handle classes but unfotunetly he needs enough time to do his reports in order to submit them on time. Every now and then he attends meetings and seminars the reasons why he gave me the sixth grade which supposedly his advisory class.


The problem gets hotter when our para teacher or teacher aide was pulled-out from our school and reasigned to another school. So, i was obliged to handle the grade four class. To mention my grade V class are 30 pupils, the grade VI has 17 pupils and the fourth grade has 22 pupils. All in all i'm handling 71 pupils in a 7 by 7 sized classroom buiding.


I was shocked, worried and troubled. I didn't know what to do. The other part of my brain said, "quiting is the best way to escape, transfering to another school is also an option" but i encouraged myself to be brave either and take it as a challenge. Everyday as i deliver my lesson, almost of my throat is about to explode for i see to it that everybody is hearing my voice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About