A TEACHER WHO BLOGS !..


She hoped for it in contrary.
Wednesday, 10 March 2010 at 02:26
So what if it's dangerous? That's why she's doing it. It's the danger beyond all doubt which makes things interesting and fun. Phase one has progressed but she lost something. It's funny how things turned out to be totally different when all she wanted was to have a glance at him.

Deception is at stake when they met for the _nth time. He never thought that someone will do silly things like stalking and hiring someone just to keep an eye on him. If you were to ask me, well, that's invading someone's privacy. She did a lot of digging just to get to know him better. A lot of these things were meant to hurt her but she felt better in knowing things that reason alone can't comprehend. He thought and I also did think that she's gone mad.

Days swiftly pass by and sunny side Tuesday made its way to let her see him again. It may not be a pleasant meeting but she's glad she saw him. She could see him from afar as he went through the stall wearing a long sleeve shirt paired with denim pants. He's waiting for a pal to spend his time with that she longed would be hers. She left the place without anyone noticing her and headed home. All throughout the day, all she thought was to be with him even if she knew that every moment spent with him is stolen.

She had to cross the lines the following day and traveled for almost two hours in the same route with the same old self. Right there, she defines happiness as taking a step forward without asking the usual WH's. They met and had dinner together. She knew that the only reason why she was there was to be grilled and he's dying to know how on earth did she get all the infos that she had. She's ready in any way to tell every lie that she has. She TRUSTED her. But now?

He then thought that he has to stay away from her, in a way. His privacy is at stake, everything might fall into pieces. He thought real hard the whole night. He started to freak out not expecting that someone's keeping an eye on him and he's thinking that he has not step into someone just to deserve that freaking stalking thing and all that . With all those interrogations, she knew everything would change. She felt his anger and she knew that it is still rooted int he past. She remembered lines from him that torn her 'coz it's the reality. It's the wonder of alcohol that made his rough side woke up while saying this words:
1) I love her and only few people know that. I missed her a lot.
2) How dare you invade my privacy? You are not in the right place, you're nothing.
3) I TRUSTED you.
4) Why won't you have another guy? You know you can't have me.
5) You’re dangerous. After this, you won't see me again.

She thought about it for a while and had this ideas running on her mind. (I may not be in the place of this person but I exactly know what she feels. Allow me to speak for her. Let me use the pronoun I as a substitute for 'HER'. Just assume that 'I' refers to 'HER' speaking.) For # 1, I know that you love her and you will always do. Did you forget when you said that you will not fall gain 'coz you always get hurt? I know that line refers to her. You missed her? It sucks 'coz I'm here. 2) From the start, i know that I'm nothing to you, it's just that you are my everything. I'm sorry. 3) TRUSTED? I can regain that if you'll just give me a chance. 4) It will just come but for now just let me have you even if it's just a borrowed one. 5) Did I do you harm? I mean, everything that I know is confidential. I promise not to do you harm, won't you believe me? That's harsh. All I wanted was to see you. Many times I've been there, watching you from a distance without you noticing me.

They traveled together on that coastal road and during the duration of that trip, all she hoped for is to stop the time, be with him much longer, and feel his presence because by the time they would walk separately, casual goodbye will say hi and he'll choose to stay out of the picture. Out of her sight, out of my life.



*Events in this story are just a part of delving deeper, an illusion. Some may be exaggerated while others may be true. People have 3 fundamental cravings namely LIFE, TRUTH and LOVE which is compressed in one word which we call HAPPINESS. We search for it in different ways. Let's focus on love. As for the girl, she longs for love as everybody does and we have to admit that we thirst for it. Some may search for it in the right way and find the treasure. Even the wrong way of finding it doesn't argue that we long for it.

As for the characters in this story, this is how fate plays with them. It is but a strange feeling not to have someone that you want. In a way, we can still look at the brighter side of it. Life is a constant change and we have to learn and grow with it. If you were the girl, how would you handle her loss?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About